Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
2018 NFL schedule: Our probably dumb

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    criniere au vent Index du Forum -> autres -> sondages et discutions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chenyan94
palfrenier
palfrenier

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Nov - 04:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: 2018 NFL schedule: Our probably dumb Répondre en citant

but maybe not dumb Jaguars win-loss predictions The Jacksonville Jaguars 2018 regular season is days away and you know what that means — really dumb but maybe not that dumb predictions and guesstimations of the year! (Hey Jacksonville Jaguars Hats , you knew this was coming, right?)Here are our predictions for how a season with a lot on the line and much expected of one of the best rosters in the league will play out:Week 1: @ New York GiantsWin. Mark it. 1-0. There’s no way this defense lets Eli Manning out alive, much less winning the game. Jalen Ramsey will shut down Odell Beckham and Ronnie Harrison will get his first true test against tight end Evan Engram. Saquon Barkley having his first NFL start against the Jaguars defensive line is unfair.Record: 1-0Week 2: vs. New England PatriotsWin. The Patriots and Tom Brady always have that one game they play closer-than-you-thought early in the season and I think their first road game of the 2018 season is that one. If you’re going to be the No. 1 seed in the AFC, this is the game to win.Record: 2-0Week 3: vs. Tennessee TitansLoss. Until we can beat them, we can’t. The Titans had our number last year and absolutely frustrated us in an early season disappointment. Prove me wrong, Jaguars.Record: 2-1Week 4: vs. New York JetsWin. A rookie quarterback going against the Jaguars secondary should be against the Geneva Conventions.Record: 3-1Week 5: @ Kansas City ChiefsWin. Again, Patrick Mahomes is going to be good, but this defensive line is going to swarm him and the secondary will confuse him. My only fear is Blake Bortles on the road against an underwhelming defense.Record: 4-1Week 6: @ Dallas CowboysWin. The Cowboys are a mess and if Ezekiel Elliott doesn’t get going the Cowboys fall apart. If it were earlier in the season, I’d be a bit more worried about our interior run defense — but we’re six weeks into the season and our line will be absolutely humming.Record: 5-1Week 7: vs. Houston TexansWin. Sorry, Deshaun. I love you but your defense is overrated, your only receiving threat will be neutralized, your run game is below average Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie , and you’re on the road.Record: 6-1Week 8: vs. Philadelphia EaglesLoss. The Jaguars have owned London as of late, but this will be one of those games where I think we look back and say Blake Bortles lost us that one. I just don’t see him doing well against a very, very good defense.Record: 6-2Week 9: BYEWeek 10: @ Indianapolis ColtsWin. Andrew Luck will be shut down for the season by this point.Record: 7-2Week 11: vs. Pittsburgh SteelersWin. I thought this would be a tough game for the Jaguars until I saw the locker room imploding over Le’Veon Bell holding out for what he believes to be a fair wage and now it’s hahahahahahahahahaha.Record: 8-2Week 12: @ Buffalo BillsWin. Next.Record: 9-2Week 13: vs Indianapolis ColtsWin. Next.Record: 10-2Week 14: @ Tennessee TitansLoss. As I said with the earlier game, the Titans have our number. On the road and on a short week, I don’t like the circumstances surrounding this game.Record: 10-3Week 15: vs. WashingtonWin. This is when the Jaguars turn the corner from years past. Last season, the arrow was pointing down headed into the playoffs. This year, they beat an inferior team late in schedule.Record: 11-3Week 16: @ Miami DolphinsWin. This Dolphins team will be playing for pride in the game before Christmas while the Jaguars will be jostling for home field advantage in the playoffs.Record: 12-3Week 17: @ Houston TexansWin. I think this is the game that the Texans have to win to get into the playoffs and that the Jaguars have to win to get the No. 1 seed.Record: 13-3What do you think? Are we too optimistic? Is another Titans sweep too cynical? Let us know in the comments below!Blake Bortles had a rough practice against Vikings The Jacksonville Jaguars first joint practice with the Minnesota Vikings went without any major hitches on Wednesday. No one was seriously hurt, there were no fights and both teams seemed to just put their head down and work. One potentially concerning thing however that came out of the practice was that Jaguars starting quarterback Blake Bortles had a rough practice, to put it lightly.One slight correction is that Bortles interception was in red zone drills, but that doesn’t it make it much better. Bortles, by accounts of people at practice on Twitter, had roughly at least five other dropped interceptions in mostly red zone drills. That’s atypical of Bortles Customized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , who is generally really good once he gets into the red zone.I wrote prior to the start of practice that it would be a good gauge for where Bortles was at so far this offseason, going against the Vikings defense. He goes against a good Jaguars defense every day, albeit usually the second and scout team, but going against another defense right on the same level but with different parts would be a nice judge of where he is.Sure, he struggled, but by my count this is really the first actual rough day of practice for Bortles this offseason. By all accounts, even by his “haters”, Bortles has picked up where he left off from the playoffs last season. He showed it in the first preseason game, going right down the field on the first drive of the game scoring a touchdown.Does it trigger the little “oh no” in the pit of your stomach, sure, but at this point I don’t think it’s much of anything other than just one of those days he’s going to have every so often. Hopefully.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Nov - 04:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    criniere au vent Index du Forum -> autres -> sondages et discutions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation