Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
have to wear it in the game. He says it w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    criniere au vent Index du Forum -> les disciplines équestres -> autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
cavalier confirmé
cavalier confirmé

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 08:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: have to wear it in the game. He says it w Répondre en citant

ROME -- Novak Djokovic has been pain-free for 10 days and is ready to return from the right wrist injury that forced him to withdraw from the Madrid Open a week ago. Robbie Ray Diamondbacks Jersey . The second-ranked Serb has been practicing hard as he prepares for this weeks Italian Open and the French Open, which starts in two weeks. "Right now I feel much more confident at the state of my wrist and I know that Im ready much more to play a match than I was one week ago," Djokovic said Sunday after attracting thousands of spectators to a practice session with Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka on the Foro Italicos spectacular Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. When Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, his wrist was heavily strapped and he was unable to serve or return at his usual level. "Its a wiser decision if you try to heal it 100 per cent than 50 per cent and compromise the next weeks," Djokovic said. The last thing Djokovic wanted to risk was a recurrence, citing wrist problems that have affected fellow players Juan Martin del Potro and Nikolay Davydenko "The second time that it comes back it becomes a chronic injury, which you definitely dont want to have," he said. "From now on I will be extra careful about my wrist." Djokovic opens in Rome against Czech veteran Radek Stepanek and hes hoping to have both of his head coaches in place this week -- long-time adviser Marian Vajda and six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker, who joined his staff in December. "Boris is here. And were trying to see if we can get Marian here, because theyre both going to be present in Paris," Djokovic said, adding that Vajda is spending more time with his family and two tennis-playing daughters lately. "(Vajda) understands and knows me really well and he can help Boris to get more efficient in that transition to co-operating well with me on the court," Djokovic said. "Thats why Im trying to get them to be together." A six-time Grand Slam winner himself, Djokovic won the Italian Open in 2008 and 2011. Diamondbacks Gear . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Archie Bradley Diamondbacks Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. http://www.baseballdiamondbacksproshop.com/taijuan-walker-diamondbacks-jersey/ . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third.ASHBURN, Va. -- Michael Vick says its taken him 10 years to learn when to slide. Robert Griffin III figures hell have it down pat just a few days from now. "Monday night," the Washington Redskins quarterback said Wednesday, adding a big smile as he spoke to reporters. "I mean, you guys have been talking to me about it for eight months. I think its ingrained in my head now. Ill be getting down on Monday night." After eight months of rehab on his reconstructed right knee, its finally all-systems-go for Griffin to play in the prime-time Week 1 opener against Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles. Griffin said theres a chance he could be even more emotional than when he made his NFL debut a year ago. His stated goal: "Play like you were never gone." But not necessarily play the same. This is the second time Griffin has returned from major knee surgery. He said the first time around, after he was hurt playing for Baylor in 2009, was "a lot more scary" because he didnt know if would be his old self again. When he did return, he didnt change how he played. This time, he says he will. After missing all or part of four games in his rookie NFL season because of injuries, he almost has to. "Its a different mentality in college," Griffin said. "Youre trying to get to the pros, and there are lot more different things you can do at that level that are frowned upon at this level. I just know Ive got to be safe and slide and still play fearless. Im not going out there and play scared." Changing the mindset isnt easy. Vick, 33, is a decade older than Griffin and has had more than his share of injuries while making his name as a run-pass quarterback. Coaches and teammates have implored him to learn to slide for years, and only now does it sound as if the message is finally getting through. "What Ive learned is you have to be cautious," Vick said, "bbecause these guys in this league, they hit so hard, and we only weigh about 210 pounds, 215 pounds. Nick Ahmed Diamondbacks Jersey. And these guys are taking all types of angles on us, and we dont even see them sometimes, so its important for us to protect ourselves and be conscious of where we are on the field and most importantly understand what we mean to our football team. "It happens over time, and I can honestly tell you I didnt learn it until this year. This preseason was the most I got down and slid, and ran with a sense of getting down and not trying to score all the time. I think once you tell yourself thats what youre going to do, then you kind of ingrain it in your mind." But instincts are hard to unlearn. Vick went also headfirst -- instead of feet-first -- more than once during this preseason. Griffin sat out the preseason and was cleared for Week 1 last week by Dr. James Andrews, although coach Mike Shanahan said at the time that Andrews also had unspecified "concerns." Andrews later contradicted the coach, saying there were "no concerns." Shanahan then said the "concerns" were discussed among doctor, coach and player on Sunday but didnt reveal what they are. Griffin declined to be drawn in the fray Wednesday, other than to say that he also had no concerns about his knee. "Bottom line," Griffin said, "is Im ready to go." Notes: NT Barry Cofield has an enormous cast to protect the broken bone in his right hand and will probably have to wear it in the game. He says it wont affect his performance, but one problem is that he cant buckle his own chinstrap. He says he seeks help from a different teammate before every play so as not to burden any one person. "Its like a family effort," he said. ... S Brandon Meriweather has a groin injury to go along with his sore knee, making him the top injury worry headed into Mondays game. Cheap Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL White Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 08:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    criniere au vent Index du Forum -> les disciplines équestres -> autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation